CHOCOLATE DECADENCE!!!















Yummy! Valentine's Day is near, and all I can think about is Chocolate:) If you're a choco-holic like me and can't think of anything else you'd want to eat...why not take it to the next level and smell like chocolate!



*Here are a few goodies I found at Sephora that I think you'd enjoy!


Photobucket

Dylan's Candy Bar Chocolate Cupcake Collection $16-$22



Photobucket

Laura Mercier Chocolate Truffle Bath & Body Collection $36-$42




Photobucket

Philosophy Classic Fudge Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath $16



Photobucket

on10 Hershey's Kisses Gimme Kisses Set (Value $42) $18
Happy Valentine's Day, and may all your chocolate wishes come true!



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest