July Favorites!

Wow, this month flew by!  Just seemed like I did June Favorites.  Anyway, I hope you all had a great month and cheers to another.  Let me just start by saying I had a lot of favorites this month, but I will only name my absolute favorites, products that I could use all year long.

Body

Shower gel: Earth Lovers Apricot & Basil Shower Gel from The Body Shop, $10.  It is sulphate, paraben, colorant and soap free.  This has a fantastic scent and it lathers well.



Lotion Alba Very Emollient Body Lotion, Whole Foods, $10-11. I've been using this for two months now. Very hydrating, but never oily.

Perfume: Okay so maybe I can't use this all year long, but I will definitely use it until September 21, or until someone tells me I smell fruity during Thanksgiving! It's Lollia Wish Eau de Parfum, $48, Neiman Marcus.  I received a sample in my birchbox and fell in love with it.  My mom also had the hand lotion, so that basically sealed the deal because I had a bigger sample to test from. 



Face

Moisturizer: Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Base, $52, Dillards.  This moisturizer is a little pricey, but I like the consistency.  I have combination skin, so it's moisturizing enough for my dry and oily areas without leaving a film.  It also has a primer in it, so whenever I'm not using a BB cream, I use this.

Eye Cream: Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream, $46, Dillards.  This has been working really well under my makeup, no creasing!  Although I'm still in search of the miracle eye cream that will brighten and take the puffiness away instantaneously.  Until then I'll use this one.

Foundation: I have too many to name.  Pretty soon, I'll list them all in another post.

Powder: Nars Pressed Powder.  Not sure of the price, but I would assume anywhere between $25-35 for it.  I've hit pan on my powder and that's rare for me.  I usually use so many powders that I don't give any certain one time to hit pan. <3 it="it" love="love" p="p">


MascaraYSL Shocking Mascara, $30, Neiman Marcus.  I talk about this mascara in one of my videos.  You have to wipe off some of the product on a tissue before applying, otherwise you'll have tarantula eyes, which is fine if you prefer that look.  I on the other hand, like a more natural, False eyelash look.  It has true staying power as well, except when I jumped in the lake the other day and it ran a bit, but nothing horrid.  For a waterproof mascara, try my favorite, Fairydrops Scandal Queen at Sephora.



Lips: I've been loving The Dior Addict Lip Glow, $30, Sephora. It's your lips only better!  Love it forever!!!



Tool: Nars Eyelash Curler, $20, Neiman Marcus.  I love this more than the Shu Eumera Eyelash curler, yeah I said it!  I love the black and it feels light and airy like titanium. So exquisite!



That's it, those are my July favorites. Tell me what your favorites are.  Don't forget to watch my Youtube channel, cyberta888, and follow me on pinterest.com/cyberta.  xoxo

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest