Where have I been?

Happy Summer!  Where have I been?  Well, it's Summer and I've been on a three week break from school.  I went back to school (University) at the beginning of this year, hence the reason for my absence, so that is why I haven't been blogging lately.  I really need to be better about keeping in touch though.  So update: I've tried lots of new products since the beginning of the year and have a few favorites.  I'm going to attempt to film a seasonal empties video and a favorites video for Youtube, and will also blog about them in the next few days before school starts, so stay tuned.  I hope you are all doing well, talk to you soon! xoxo

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest