Most Beautiful People!


Christina Applegate took the coveted cover of People Magazine's Most Beautiful People...and in her right, at the age of 37 she's more stunning than ever! Other celebs to make the list include veterans Halle Berry and Angelina J; Christina Aguilera, JLO, Zac Efron, and newcomer Freda Pinto. The only thing I didn't like about the issue is the ever boring, "let's not wear makeup section." Yes, they look horrid without it, and this Fab issue is all about fantasy, not reality...Put the makeup back on (90210) cast!!!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest