Rihanna up to no good!


Just when you thought Rihanna was innocent, think again! It must have been Chris Brown who leaked these nasty pics of Rihanna showing her junk to the world. Perez Hilton features these pics of Rihanna and I have added this link, to see for yourself...what this girl has been up to!!! It's as if those puffy sleeves weren't enough to make you puke...bleh:)-
http://www.imagehaven.net/gallery/J2BDTYQ3X6R8PF6GZGB597K6QXN05T ...click and paste only if you are not easily offended...

Cyberta

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest