Maybelline's Olive Martini Quad * Best Buy of the Month*

Maybelline's Olive Martini Eyeshadow Quad has been a Youtube sensation for a while now, and when I went to CVS yesterday and saw it I thought I'd give it a try considering it was the last one.  I tried the colors this morning and I loooove it! The darker "green" is actually a burgundy/brown with a hint of green just a shade lighter than the darkest color, which was surprisingly delightful.  As I was applying it, my teenage daughter walked into my bathroom and said, ooh! I want to try it.  So I applied the surprising green color to her crease, and WOW it makes green eyes look fabulous. All four of these colors have a great formulation.  They are all pigmented, blendable, and wear nicely.
Overall, this is one of the best eyeshadow quads I've seen Maybelline release.  I think it is worth scooping up just for the middle two shades... both are unique and hard to find in other brands.  These quads retail for roughly $9, but at CVS I picked up the quad and a lipstick for $16 and got $3 in extra bucks. So I paid $13.  Let me know if there are any eyeshadows that you've picked up lately that you love!




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest