June favorites 2014!

With the new season comes of course new products.  I've been trying out new makeup lately and wanted to share with you what I am loving so far.







Sigma Palette: Smoke Screen, $39, sigma.com
I saw a YouTube tutorial of Sona Gasparian, a makeup artist, using colors from this palette to create a daytime smoky look.  I loved the look so much that I bought the palette and have been creating that look for awhile now. 

Sigma Blush, Born to, $12, Sigma.com
This was also part of the look that Sona created as mentioned above. Beautiful plum color.

Napolean Perdis Contour Cheek Palette, $39, NeimanMarcus
I love this palette, the highlight is not too shimmery, the blush is a beautiful flush color and the bronzer is dark enough to contour but doesn't make you look muddy or glittery.  Very comparable to Urban Decay's Naked flushed, $30, which is also a favorite!

Mac Pro Concealer Palette, Medium.
I don't use this as an under eye concealer, but it is great for covering blemishes and contouring.

NYX lip liners: Any color they have is great.
Urban Decay lip gloss: Naked, $20
Lorac pro mascara; and another favorite is the YSL babydoll mascara, $30 and Tarte's Lights, Camera, Flashes, $23 ...this is good for being out in the sun or water.  It's not waterproof, but it's pretty water resistant, and it's easier to take off than waterproof.
Benefit gimme brow gel: $22
Urban Decay eye liner: Perversion, $20

*Leave a comment if you want to know specifics about the brushes.

Next week check my blog for my Summer Must Haves!









 

1 comments:

Claudia said...

please can you write about the brushes? :)

claudiamedas.blogspot.com

July 15, 2014 at 1:35 AM

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest