Relationships can make you fat and miserable...if you do this!!!


This is one thing that really irks me. When a woman gives up her life to be in a relationship, ie., not working out anymore and eating like there's no tomorrow! Yes, Jessica Simpson is the culprit...Here she's seen after a workout following the newly publicized break up with Dallas Cowboys Quarterback, Tony Romo. Women, men date you because you're interesting, exciting and you have a life...when you give that up to accommodate them...you become boring and predictable. Don't do this to yourself or your body, you'll thank yourself later (especially when you don't have to drop 30lbs, to be in the same place you were to begin with)!!!! Spare the skin ladies, and your heart:)


Cyberta

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest