Current skin care routine

Hello everyone, sorry I've been slacking on my blog lately. If you follow my other blog, Fablooz.com, you know that I have been vacationing and organizing everything. Trying to contain all of the chaos around me. This week I have a new blog post for you, an updated skin care routine that I have been loving. I recently purchased a Clairsonic Mia, I know, took me this long to jump on the bandwagon. I absolutely love it! Step 1. Remove makeup with the Simple or Yes to Cucumber makeup wipes, avail at drugstores. Step 2. Dampen face and Clairsonic Mia with warm water, and cleanser of choice and gently massage all areas of face, per directions. Step 3. Wash entire face, I'm currently using Philosophy's Purity Made Simple, $10.00-49.50, Sephora. Step 4. Apply toner, I use the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Tonic, $28. Step 5. Next I mix a scoop of Philosophy Turbo Booster C Powder, $35, with the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, $52. I don't apply a primer, because all of Bobbi's moisturizers have primer in them. Step 6. I apply Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream, $46.00. Step 7. The last step is the most important. I apply a sunscreen. Right now I am using Lancome's Bienfait UV Spf 50+ Facial Sunscreen, $38.00. I love it. I was using your run of the mill drugstore sunscreen, but didn't like it because it felt too greasy on my skin when applying and gritty when it started to dry. The Lancome sunscreen is light and is matte, which I love. Please let me know what you think. I can also recommend drugstore products that work well. Thanks everyone, talk to you soon!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest