NEW Youtube channel! CybertaBeauty

Hey everyone,

This is my first youtube video, and I filmed it with my daughter.  I'd thought I'd do my first video on a beauty HAUL, because we just went shopping, and it seemed like a fun first video.  We were going to edit it, but decided not to.  It was fun making it, and we had a few laughs, as you will see if you watch.  Again, it was our first video, so we will improve on camera, lights, editing, etc...the more we film.  So I hope you enjoy and let us know what you think!

Thank you,

Roberta



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ZAsvVF8_c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest