Awesome Yankee Candle Deal!

Hey Beauties,

I know a lot of you beauty readers out there love candles...well here's a good deal for you!  Yankeecandle.com is having a Buy one Get one 1/2 off sale.  So here's the deal I scored.  I bought the large jar candle of the Pumpkin Buttercream $27.99; 1 large jar candle of the Cranberry Chutney $13.99 (1/2 off); and car stick vents--Peppermint $5.99.  Now the deal isn't the B1G1 1/2 off, it's when you spend over $45, use offer code RMN12, you get $20 off your order.  So for all three items I paid $27.97. Shipping is $5.00 but that is a great deal.  I bought two candles and car fresheners for the price of 1 Large candle.  I don't know how long this deal will last, but if you don't need any more candles in your home, and who doesn't? You can always buy them as gifts for Christmas.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest