September Favorites!

I cannot believe October is already here... Well, I hope you all had a good month. I did.  Here's my list of favorites for September.  I really haven't changed my beauty routine in awhile so I am looking for a new skin cleanser for combo skin. If you have any suggestions please leave a comment below. 

Body:

LUSH Happy Hippy shower gel, $9.95 3oz. I tried the smallest size because I wasn't sure how much I was going to like it and didn't want to commit to a large bottle, but I love it! I love the smell.  It's very energizing and zesty.


Fresh Ctiron De Vigne Body Lotion, $22.50, 10oz.

My friend turned me on to this scent two years ago, this month.  I went to visit her in Vegas, and she smelled so good.  Turns out it was this baby. So now during the fall, this is my go to scent of choice.  It's a little pricey, but it's feels and smells luxurious.





Face:

Laura Mercier Eye Primer, $24.  I've been using this primer since May or so, and I will probably continue using it.  I used to use Urban Decay primer potion, but this one is much better and it seems to last a really long time.  My eyelids are pretty oily, but with this on my lids my shadow never creases. 




Dior Brow Styler, $29, Sephora.  I love this brow pencil. It comes as a retractable pencil, and although the tip is ultra fine, it doesn't feel brittle or prone to breakage. The lead is slightly dry and matte (it's somewhere between waxy and powdery), which makes it perfect for sketching into sparse areas without looking drawn on. It's also a universal color, no red tones, which makes it perfect for the lightest of brown brows to the darkest.





Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer, $7.99 at Ulta.  I did a review about this one earlier last month.  I can't say enough good things about this concealer.  I like it better than the $40 YSL Touche Eclat, and I never thought I'd say that.  I've been on the fence about drugstore makeup for years until this year when I started watching more youtube and beauty bloggers' reviews.  I like the color, the consistency, and most of all the price. For $36 cheaper, it's hands down a great product!




Last but not least my favorite perfume for fall:

Lancome La vie est belle, $50ish.  I'm not really sure of the price.  I'm assuming anywhere between $50-100, depending on the bottle size.  I first learned about this fragrance through a magazine swatch, you know the samples you rip open, rub all over yourself, throw away and then forget about? Yeah, except I didn't rub it on myself, I just kept it on my desk and smelled it everyday.  Anytime I wanted to smell something good, I pulled that baby out and gave it a whiff.  My husband bought it for me almost a month ago, and I've used it everyday since then.  If you like sweet scents, you'll love this one.  My husband says it reminds him of cotton candy, and I love me some cotton candy.




What are your favorites for this month?
Leave a comment below and let me know!
I

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest