Look YOUNGER Makeup Tricks!

1.  Give your eyes a lift


Skip the shadow...Dark colors tend to recede eyes making them look smaller and more tired.
Opt instead of a pencil.  That's right!  Line your crease with a pencil slightly darker than you skin tone and blend.  You'll get the illusion of of bigger eyes without the heavy makeup look!

2.  Plump up your lips

A bit of gloss in the center of your cupid's bow gives the appearance of fullness.  Try pinks and soft toffee hues.

3. Make skin glow

Apply a highlighter or luminizer to brow bones and cheeks.  This will make these areas pop!


Your makeup could be aging you... Stay clear from these products!

*Matte lipstick--it accentuates age lines and creates a puckered effect.
* Powder Blush--Rarely delivers a youthful glow, unless it has lots of shimmer.  It also makes
skin look dry... opt for cream blush instead!
*Mascara on lower lashes--tends to cast an unflattering undereye shadows, so skip it!
* Wearing a Heavy eye and lip.  Do one or the other, not both!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest