The Best Concealers


No one likes looking tired, worn out, or like they're carrying a set of baggage under their eyes. But sometimes, in trying to conceal dark undereye circles, people end up drawing more attention to the problem by using too much of a good thing.
When it comes to choosing a concealer, it's important to determine what the primary use of the concealer is. For instance, under the eye, where the skin is thin and soft, using a bulky, dry, heavy concealer is going to magnifiy the problem. Since no one wants to spend hundreds of dollars trying out the latest and greatest makeup products, I've done the work for you. The following concealers are products on which I have come to rely to make my dark under eye circles disappear.


Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer- One of the best concealers I have ever worked with is the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer. The lightweight texture is perfect for use under the eyes, and when applied with a concealer brush, the application is beautifully flawless. This is one of the best concealers for everyday wear, and also perfect for special occasions, such as weddings, where you want porcelain coverage without anyone knowing your secret.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat - This concealer is my reliable go-to. It's a light to medium coverage that instantly lightens the area. For the quick touch up, this is the way to go!
Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer - Smashbox is an industry leader when it comes to making products with exceptional wearability. The Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealor is a little thicker than some products, but for people who have exceptionally dark circles, or oily skin, this product works wonders. I highly recommend using a moisturizer or primer underneath this product. Use a brush to apply thin layers instead of one thick layer for the best coverage.
Lancome Effacernes Waterproof Undereye Concealer- There is no denying why this concealer made the list. One of the most popular department store brands of concealers, Lancome has made an exceptional product. As the name informs us, this is waterproof, making the concealer ideal for those who have allergies or wear contacts. The lightweight formula feels a little watery at first, but dries to an exceptional finish that lasts and lasts.
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer- This is one of the few if the only concealer that conceals without the thickness or drying effect. This is my fav!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest