Diets suck! But they're essential~

Ok, so I've been on a diet and fitness program of my own going on 10 days now! Good news is I've lost 5lbs, the bad thing is that I'm dying! I never realized how crappy I ate, until I started eating well. Yesterday I felt good; I had an abundance of energy and today...I've hit rock bottom! I'm eating about 6-7 times a day, and I've gotten to the point where I don't want to eat anymore, but I'm making myself. My motivation is my family and the way my body is looking in the mirror; oh and not to mention Vegas next month and a few competitions I'll be participating in. More on that later! Hopefully my determination will see me through this week!


Cyberta

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto. I'll share one of my diet secrets. I found these sprouted 100% whole grain pretzels made by Unique Pretzel Bakery made with sprouted flour that digests as a vegetable. So cool. Anyway, I eat them as a healhty snack to stay on track. Good luck, Karen

April 15, 2009 at 7:11 AM

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest