Preserve your Blowout!


How do you preserve a blowout? Pretty easy! Here's what to do. Put your hair in a bun before you go to bed; the next morning it should be *voluminous. Then, spray the roots with dry shampoo, and give it a shot of hot air with the blowdryer. If it still needs a pick me up, set it in velcro rollers and blast it with more hot air, follwed by cold air. Voila! Your ready to go, in no time.

*(look on left will probably require really thick hair a rat tail comb and cement).

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest