Ok, I'm soooo over this whole bang thing, and now Jlo's sporting the shaggy do. Since Kim K has been banging it, it seems everyone's jumping on the band wagon. Quite honestly, they look too girlish for me, but if done properly "may" look chic. Here is a picture of Kim K which reminded me of being in the fourth grade, when your bangs grow out and you can't see two inches in front of you!

Photobucket

Now I love the winged look which makes Eva Longoria fab. So much more sultry and fresh.

Photobucket

Ladies skip the bang thing! You'll be over it in two seconds when you realize you look adolescent instead of youthful.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest