Vibrating FAT


The Power Plate is a vibration device that stimulates the body's natural response to vibration. These vibrations transmit waves of energy throughout the body, activating muscle contraction between 25-50 times per second. The benefits to this vibration include: improvement in blood circulation, increased muscle strength, flexibility, and decreased cellulite in addition to many other health benefits. How does it work? Well, the vibration creates instability, which focuses the body to perform reflexive muscle action. I saw the demonstration video and this little baby is amazing. You just have to "stand" on the machine in different positions and that's it! Well, it's not that easy, or everybody would have one; however, at $9250.00 I don't think that will happen anytime soon. I'm pretty biased though when it comes to anything competing with good ol' weight training. I'm curious though as to how well it works. If you're curious as well, fellow Albuquerqians, selected Sports and Wellness locations have the Power Plate. If you've already tried this product, please comment and educate our enquiring minds.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest