Stunning Brunette Actress Goes Blonde! (not very flattering even for her)

Maybe it's the glasses, but Jessica Alba looks like crap! What is she thinking?! Her beautiful hair is covered by all that strawberry ash!!! Not very many women can make a successful transition from Brunette to Blonde, and Jessica is no exception. This actually reminds me of something pretty funny that happened to me recently. My computer tech guy came in the other day to fix my computer and I told him I had a beauty blog. He said, "Wow awesome! You know what you should blog about?" I'm thinking ok, what could he possible know about beauty!!! Getting a little scared here... I said, "what?" He said, "tell Brunette women to stop going Blonde." Obviously I didn't know what to say, because I had recently lightened my Brunette hair, not to full on Blonde, but I have a few highlights.
I think I was more embarassed than anything and wasn't sure if he even noticed or if he was just giving me a subtle hint! jk He didn't notice; way too clueless! Even so, it made me think, "well if the color is right why not.?!" If you don't look like ASH, like poor Jessie here, I think it's ok. LOL What do you think ladies?

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it would look great if her skin was darker. Olive skin when its light looks like crap with lightened hair. It dulls her because her hair is the same color as her skin. Like pale ass white girls that go platinum. It just doesnt look right.

May 2, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest