Allergy Season

Well, it's officially allergy season! If you are not affected by it, count your lucky stars. Unfortunately, mother nature has me waking up looking like Rocky after a 20 round fight with the Russian, sans the bruising. If you also wake up a little on the puffy side, I have a quick fix solution for you. The night before, take an allergy pill such as Allegra or Claritin. This will help with the swelling. ***Warning***Until manufacturers invent a better smell, I don't suggest slathering your eyes with Preparation H, unless you want to smell like medicated hemorrhoids.
In the morning, the swelling should be subdued; however, I recommend soaking a wash cloth in ice water for a few minutes. Then just apply the wash cloth to your face for about 5 minutes. You should look "really" awake; if not... try the hemorrhoid cream!
Apply skin care products as normal, using a de-puffing eye cream. Also, eyeliner draws extra attention, so I would avoid it on mornings when puffiness is out of hand.


Have a good morning!!!!

Cyberta

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives