Beauty from the Inside Out!

Just because the economy is crunching down on your wallet, doesn't mean you should be crunching down on junk food!
*Fact: People tend to spend less on healthy foods when they're wallets are being challenged. Even if you opt to eat out of boxes or cans, make sure you add some veggies and lean protein to every meal. Not only will you remain healthy, your skin and your waist will thank you for it! ***Also make sure you do at least 30 min of cardio, 3-4 times a week. This has proven to be a life saver for me. I have a sinful sweet tooth, and the girl scout cookies I ate this week didn't help! This didn't make me feel too bad because I've been exercising at least 5-6 times a week. I love to eat, but I don't like gaining weight. Cardio has helped me to transform my body slowly. I've never felt better! Now I just have to give up the sweets!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives