Love Handler!

I love this product so much! I put it on myself in the morning, and sometimes in the evening. It contains amino acids, creatine, and caffeine. It pretty much acts as a shrink wrap. My stomach looks tighter; an instant de-puffer! All of their skin care products are Amazing!!!!

Bliss: * Stimulates skin surface for improved firmness and contour.
* Energy releasing amino acids firm and burn with creatine.
* Caffeine stays active for up to 8 hours.

Clinical studies show:

* 54.5% saw a reduction in the appearance of bloating in the ab area.
* 50% reported an improvement in tone and contour.
* Testers saw a trimmer waist in just 2 weeks.

As seen in: Ladies Home Journal and the Today Show

Photobucket

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives