M.A.C. Cosmetics New Summer Collection 2009



Naked Honey, is the new collection Mac is coming out with this summer and although the summer makeup tends to be predictable year after year, MAC is no exception. Bronze, Copper, and Gold are every beauty girl's signature color in the warm temps; that's what you can expect in this year's MAC collection. It is a beautiful line, but what's most impressive this year is not the makeup per se, but their new skin care line. Honey is used in their makeup and summer skin care line, which Cleopatra used in her baths, which reduces inflammation in the skin and helps reduce the signs of aging. Sounds like my kind if bath. Cleo also used sour milk in her baths; but I haven't talked myself into doing that one, yet!




M.A.C. Eye Makeup For Summer 2009


M.A.C. is releasing three new eye shadow colors for summer 2009. Nothing new or amazing. Just a few hundred more bronzes and golds I can add to my collection. They retail for $14.50 per eyeshadow and are available as a limited edition item. They will be available at M.A.C. stores and counters alike, as well as through their website.


* Creme de Miele - A light yellow-gold with a frosty finish.
*Pollinator - A warm mid-toned peach with red undertones and a pearly finish.
*Buckwheat - A deep colored, warm-toned brown with a pearlized finish.
Photobucket
M.A.C. Lipglass Colors For Summer 2009
Lipglass is probably one of the M.A.C. products with the largest following. Wearers either love or hate the thick, gooey gloss that, if applied heavily enough, would literally drip from the lips. (I hate it, but if it looks good I'll wear it). For summer 2009, M.A.C. has created a trio of summery Lipglass shades that combine three colors within each shade.
*She's A Star - Light-colored lipglass suitable for a touch of shine or nude lip.
*Queen B - An apricot color with pearl finish that is great for warmer skin tones
*Buzz - A rich, pearlized copper-brown for a more dramatic glossy finish
Photobucket
Their summer skin collection is what I look foward to trying. In addition to the two honey-based body washes, and the two summer fragrances, M.A.C. has created an all-purpose skin salve that can be used everywhere on the body. Wonderfully hydrating for lips, it also can be used to soften cuticles, or keep the heels of your feet from looking and feeling dry and cracked.
The 2009 summer Naked Honey collection from M.A.C. will be released in North America on June 11, 2009 and internationally in July. Hello, for me summer begins in MAY!!!! I must have it now!



 

1 comments:

beauty cosmetics said...

I love the mac products. Always try to use mac product.

July 27, 2009 at 3:33 AM

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives