Freida Pinto Makeup Breakdown!


Make-up artist Jeffrey Paul styled Slumdog Millionaire actress Freida Pinto's hair and make-up for the 81st Annual Academy Awards. He wanted to create a look that brought out her inner radiance. "Her beauty and look remind me of the light in the morning sunrise: effervescent, youthful and radiant," Paul said. "She is aglow, a beauty icon in the making; she is sweet, humble, loving and kind."


Foundation
Paul used a little bit of Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX 08, mixed with moisturizer for sheer coverage.

Concealer
Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in #003 (Pinto carried this in her purse for touch ups as needed)
Powder
Diorskin Powder (loose)

Bronzer
Diorskin Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond, a combination bronzer-highlighter

Blush
Dior Pro Cheeks Ultra-Radiant Blush in #755 Catwalk Pink

Eye Shadow
Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in 705 Beige Massaï and 790 Night Dust, plus Dior 1 Colour Powder Mono Eyeshadow in 915 Blooming Pink on the lids

Eye Liner
Dior eye liner in Noir/Black

Brows
Pinto’s eyebrows were threaded or tweezed and set with some hair spray.

Mascara
Diorshow Mascara in Dark Brown

Lips
Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick in Sheer Rose

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives