Uncovering a Younger You!


I've discussed in my Cellulite articles the causes, treatments and prevention methods to get beauoootiful skin! Now my last article will discuss how to uncover that skin. Exfoliation is one word I like to use a lot, and that's because it's the easiest and best thing to do for your skin! It not only removes dead skin, but it also signals your body to produce new cells. This will ensure that our skin will have young, hydrated cells.

There are two types of exfoliation: Chemical and mechanical. Chemical involves using topical agents such as alpha and beta hydroxy acids. I was just speaking about this yesterday to my boyfriend's mom. She is in her 50's and has really great skin. She asked me what kind of moisturizer to use. I told her I liked the Oil of Olay Age Defying moisturizer. It's inexpensive and it contains beta hydroxy which can reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Even when I try other products, I always go back to Oil of Olay for its Moisturizers. *It's always good idea not to use more than one beauty product that contain acids in them. It could turn your cells skins over too quickly which can result in red, irritated skin.

The other method, mechanical involves using a loofah, a dry skin brush, or a cleanser that contains abrasive materials such as salt, sugar, jojoba beads, etc...Dry skin brushing is my favorite for the body. You can purchase a dry brush at target, whole foods. or any drugstore. It looks like a horse brush, but with a long handle so you can reach all areas of your body. Also, make sure it has natural bristles. Accrording to Beauty Magazine, it is the best and most effective method for treating skin with cellulite and stretch marks, not to mention it makes your skin sooooo soft.

I recommended that you dry brush your skin daily before you bathe. Sweep the brush once or twice over problem areas (thighs, butt),and once over all areas towards your heart. Finally, complete your beauty brushing with a bath or shower and follow up with a good moisturizer. Your skin should look and feel good in no time!

Well, I hope you enjoyed my Cellulite Remedy series, and I would really love some feedback. If you tried my remedy, did it work for you? Any comments or questions are always encouraged. There you have it beauties, remember to dry brush, exfoliate, moisturize and don't forget the sun screen.



Cyberta


www.cybertabeauty.com

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives