Coral Lips!


One of the Spring's hottest looks, is Coral Lips! Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick by Givenchy is a longwearing, smooth lipstick with a sexy, light reflective color that nourishes your lips with powerful antioxidants.

A high rating product at Sephora, Rouge Interdit comes in array of beautiful colors, including Limited Edition colors: Fatal Dandy(cherry red), Absolutely Irresistable Red(classic red), Maharani Rose(deep vivid rose)--selling like hot cakes; and Maharani Henna(warm brick red).

Looking for a new and fresh lip color for the spring? Look no futher, than Givenchy's Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick. Get yours today only at Sephora!

*color on model is Tempting Coral 13.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives