Bobbi Brown Spring Platinum Collection



Bobbi Brown's New Spring 09 Platinum Collection is a posh of fresh air. Its mix of sheer and shimmering platinum colors paired with smoky cool shadows gives this one look you don't want to pass up. Like frosting on a decadent cake, it gives the face a modern edge.








The collection includes:

*Limited edition Platinum Pink Summer Brick.

*New shades of lip gloss: Nougat, Glacier Shimmer, and Confetti Shimmer.

*Long Wear cream shadow avail. in four shades: Steel, Platinum, Ash and Heather.

*Limited Edition Body Oil.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This collection looks fabulous, especially the eye shadows!

March 17, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives