DRY Shampoo! Product Review


Ok here's the buzz on Dry Shampoo. It's been out for awhile, but if you don't know what it is, let me be the first to educate you. Dry Shampoo is basically a spray or a powder,(I prefer spray), that you apply to the roots of your hair to give it umph! I've tried several over the last year, (including the overrated Baby Powder--doesn't work on me), and I FINALLY found one I like. It's called **OJON Rub-Out Dry Cleanser**
(According to Sephora, it's a dry cleanser that revives, refreshes, and recharges hair and scalp without water. It "erases" impurities, toxins, excess oil, and product build-up. It increases hair volume at the root while treating the hair and scalp. Ideal between washings, as a hair pick-me-up, when you're in a rush, or when you overuse a styling product. The Dry Cleanser leaves hair cleansed, light, luminous, and healthy -looking.) Blah, Blah, Blah..you get it!

**So basically, if you're in a hurry or you don't like shampooing your hair everyday (like me)...then try this product. I like it because it makes my hair feel and smell clean, even when it isn't. How bout them apples! It's avail at Sephora $10-$24.

It's appropriate for all hair types. Oh, and for all you greenies out there and it's eco-friendly. It's smells really good too!

If you have any other products you'd like to rave about, or if there's a different dry shampoo you'd like to mention..please comment me and I will surely "feature" you on my blog!

Cyberta

www.CybertaBeauty.com

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives