Brown Spots!!!


Brown spots, sun spots, and age spots all affect our appearance in one way or another. They are caused by the sun, and some are hormonal (during pregnancy), but mostly from the sun. They occur on the back of the hands, forearms, shoulders, face and forehead. To prevent these spots, it's always recommended to wear sunscreen before going outside, everyday! However, if you already have them there are a few things you can do to minimize them or get rid of them, but that also depends on how much your willing to spend!!! Ah the clencher!


Here it is:


Bleaching creams and lotions will minimize brown spots by fading them. These can be found almost anywhere, from Walgreens to Sephora. Just make sure you read the labels carefully!

You can also try chemical peels which are very drying, but it does remove layers of damaged skin. These are pricing out anywhere between $45-$85. Microdermabrasion is also good, but it is more useful if you're trying to get an overall eveness to your skin. This sloughs off dead skin and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, $105 per session


The most effective way though is through Laser Therapy(Aura Laser). These treatments can run anywhere from $300-$1500 per session. It does work. I've seen before and after treatments on real patients. It's definitely worth the money if you're willing to spend it!



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives