Natasha Richardson will be missed!



Tony Winning actress, Natasha Richardson, died yesterday afternoon in a New York hospital after suffering a severe head injury during a skiing lesson in Canada.
The family has not confirmed the cause of the brain injury. Reports say she was "talking dead" immediately after the fall. Talking dead is a term physicians use when symptoms of brain injury do not occur until an hour or so later. This would explain why after her fall she was talking, laughing, joking and then started complaining of a headache and was nauseous.

I will remember her most from the Parent Trap. I thought she was so classy and graceful in that movie, and in the public eye. How sad! It just reminds us how precious life is and how mortal we are. She will be greatly missed. Here is the released statement from the family...

Alan Nierob, the Los Angeles-based publicist for Richardson's husband Liam Neeson, confirmed her death in a written statement.

"Liam Neeson, his sons (Micheal and Daniel), and the entire family are shocked and devastated by the tragic death of their beloved Natasha," the statement said. "They are profoundly grateful for the support, love and prayers of everyone, and ask for privacy during this very difficult time."


Cyberta

www.cybertabeauty.com or cyberta.blogspot.com

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives