Smoking Bod of the Week!


It's Jennifer Aniston! How my body aspires to look..lean, mean and "toned" like hers. I know, she's been all over the press lately for her body, but I didn't want to talk about it then, I want to talk about it now! Now that spring is literally around the corner, I feel the urge to complain. She's 40 years old and has a smoking bod, thanks to none other than celebrity trainer and former actress (you might remember her as Paulie on Teen Witch), Mandy Ingber. The lowdown on Jen's fitness is she runs everyday and does yoga about 3-4 times a week for about 2 hours. Ouch! I tried to emulate what Mandy teaches, it's hard..not to mention boring! So I started running instead! It really has improved my butt and legs, considering my only form of cardio in the past was walking on the treadmill for about a total of 5 minutes. However, I need to step it up if I'm gonna wear a bikini in Vegas! I'd like to borrow Mandy for a month or so if I could Jen!!!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi my name is Roberta, and I am a beauty, makeup, fashion and fitness fanatic! I enjoy wearing makeup, trying new products and doing product reviews. I've taken a little time off from Fitness competitions, to focus on my family, but I still enjoy giving advice and working with people, and will get back into competing in the near future. So stay tuned. If you have any questions, please ask:)
*I also have a YouTube channel, cyberta888.

Pinterest.com/Cybertabeauty
Twitter.com/Cybertabeauty

Thank you xoxo

Followers

Find me at

Follow Me on Pinterest

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives